Long-Term Disability Lawyer
If you suffer a long-term injury or illness, the disability insurance should guarantee you protect against loss of income. That is, you should receive a monthly benefit if you are incapable of working because of a psychological condition or physical disability. However, the reality of obtaining disability benefits is more complicated than you think.
It’s not uncommon for employees to be denied or entirely severed from getting disability benefits before they can work again. If you fall ill or get injured, you often have to meet explicit requirements set out by your policy to qualify for the benefits. But, satisfying these conditions isn’t always easy. That is why it’s not surprising that only a fraction of those who suffer from long-term disability care to even initiate a claim in British Columbia.
Personal Injury Lawyers
Here at Ng Sidhu Law, we understand that suffering from a long-term disability can be quite overwhelming and frustrating. That is why our long-term disability personal injury lawyers are here to help you receive the most disability benefits from your insurer and the ICBC.
Long-term disability lawyers at NG Sindhu Law have long-standing experience handling ICBC claims encompassing a broad range of disabling medical conditions. These conditions include chronic fatigue syndrome, slip & fall injuries, fibromyalgia, spinal injuries, clinical depression, head injuries, back injuries, chronic pain, neck injuries, and an array of other health problems that may be allowable under your disability claim.
Advantages Of Long-Term Disability Lawyers
- Put Your Head to Rest: When it comes to long-term disability, dealing with insurance providers can be a stressful and complicated process. If you have no background in law, you can easily make an error that can jeopardize your chances of getting the benefits you deserve. Our long-term disability lawyers take the hassle out of the whole process, from start to finish.
- Top-Down Policy Analysis: Here at Ng Sidhu Law, we review your disability insurance policy thoroughly to avoid denial and ensure that you get the most benefits.
- Know what “Disability” Mean: Before you initiate a claim, you should understand what the word “disability” implies pertaining to your policy. We shall help you scour the fine print to determine what disability means according to the agreement.
- We Help You Gather Evidence to Support Your Claim: We shall work with your physician to come up with a compelling medical document to corroborate your disability. If you don’t have a health provider, we can connect you to one of the best in BC.
- Statutes of Limitation: There are appropriate deadlines attached to your claim. We can help you determine the limitation period.
What If your Disability Claim is Denied?
The insurance company can deny you benefits based on a number of reasons, including:
- If you didn’t file it on time
- If you didn’t provide sufficient evidence of your disability
- If your condition doesn’t meet the agreement’s definition of disability
It doesn’t matter what the reason is; Ng Sidhu Law can help you appeal the denial.