Personal Injury Lawyer Delta
Have you incurred some form of personal injury? A serious injury cannot only leave individuals impaired for extended periods of time, but their rehabilitation and immediate care costs could be astronomical. You shouldn’t have to face the fees in your time of need.
If your injury involved motor vehicles, you will likely have to go through an ICBC claims process as well as a settlement negotiation. Other sources of personal injury can require extensive legal procedures and negotiations in order to receive a truly fair settlement. Professional legal service can help with your personal injury disputes and ICBC claims needs.
At Ng Sidhu Law, we specialise personal injury law and have years of professional experience with the ICBC claims process as well as with ICBC disputes. We can make sure you remain informed through each step of your legal process. We are here to fully represent your needs and make sure you are properly compensated for the harm you are required to face. If you require the services of a personal injury lawyer in Delta or a ICBC lawyer in Delta contact Ng Sidhu Law for a free case evaluation.
Types Of Personal Injuries
- Vehicle Collisions
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accident
- Cyclist accidents
- Trip/slip and fall accidents
- Traumatic brain injury
- Burn injury
- Wrongful death
- Amputation injury
- Spinal cord injury
Advantages A Personal Injury Lawyer
- Claim Valuation – Lawyers can fully assess what a claim like yours should be worth. Past case examples, settlement calculation tools and years of experience help lawyers define the value of your settlement.
- Experience With The Legal Process – From form filing dates to confusing processes, going through the entire claims process can be difficult and lead to serious legal issues. Woking with an experienced lawyer makes sure all deadlines are met and that you are never taken advantage of.
- Get A Higher Settlement – Lawyers can find details and incorporate expert assessments to find aspects and details of the injury that the ICBC may look to omit in the settlement claim. Addressing every specific aspect of the situation often leads to much higher settlement valuations.
- Trial – Most personal injury claims are settled before they see a courtroom. Though, if for any reason your case has to go to court, your lawyer not only comes prepared, they prepare you and any other witnesses of the trial for questions and are present during every courtroom proceedings to ensure you not misguided or proposed and unlawful or unfair questions.